|Home||» Products||» Industrial Automation Services||» Baggage Handling Systems|
Baggage Handling Systems
Airport Baggage Handling
Airport Baggage Handling systems is a relatively new field in the country. We have been entrusted by Siemens Airport Automation group with the Complete software development and commissioning of Automation system Baggage Handling system for Delhi and Mumbai International Airports. We have successfully absorbed the Technological base provided by Siemens And also added to the same / adapted to suit actual user requirements. The Systems include the following :
The Automation system is based on Siemens SIMATIC-S7 300/400 for Interlocking and controls and WinCC for Central SCADA.
We have provided our Services for the Following Airport Terminals so far :
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi ( DIAL )
- Upgradation of Existing Terminal-2 ( International )
- New Integrated Terminal-3
- Chattarpati Shivaj International Airport, Mumbai ( MIAL )
- Upgradation of Terminal-2BC ( International )
- Upgradation of Terminals 1A/B ( Domestic)
- New Domestic Terminal 1C
Some of the salient features of the automation system are
- Check-in area control with Window Reservation
- Conveyor Control with Jam sensing
- Communication with Inline Security Scanning X-Ray Machine.
- Baggage Tracking with X-Ray Level-2 decisions.
- Automatic Sorting based on Level-1 & Level-2 Decision
- Control of High Speed Divertor / Reversing Divertors
- Profibus networking for Remote Control Panels
- Ethernet based networking for SCADA
- Complete Monitoring with WinCC based SCADA system