|Home||» Products||» Energy Automation Services||» Substation Automation|
Most of the Substation SCADA systems available in the market are primarily designed for Transmission and Distribution Utility Companies and are not suitable for the requirements and budget of Industrial users.
MNC Substation SCADA system is an integrated Energy Management cum Substation SCADA system specially developed for industrial users for control and visualisation of Distribution substations from 132kV to 415V.
Some of the salient features are :
- Based on Proven and Industry Standard Automation System components from SIEMENS.
- Completely modular in structure, it can be scaled up / down to match user require
- Separate Energy management system is not required as the same is integrated into the system.
All types of communication protocols can be implemented e.g. Profibus , Modbus, Modbus-TCP, Ethernet, IEC-60870 , IEC-61850 are supported. Proprietary protocols can also be implemented where required. Energy Monitors, Circuit breakers, Protection Relays of various manufacturers can be integrated.
Can be implemented for a Single / Multiple substations. Distributed as well as Centeralised control and monitoring can be provided. Operator can control all Circuit Breakers / Isolators from the SCADA screen.
- Various Automatic control schemes can be implemented e.g.
- Auto Changeover on Supply Failure / Restoration
- Changeover with Momentary Paralleling
- Power Factor control based on KVARsss
- Load Shedding
- Maximum Demand Control
- Interlocking schemes
Visual indication / alarms for various interlock conditions / malfunctions is provided for easy operation / troubleshooting